Red Hot Root Words: Mastering Vocabulary With Prefixes, Suffixes and Root Words
- one to three word parts along with meanings and sample words,
- five vocabulary words that use the prefixes or root words,
- definitions and sample sentences for each of the five words,
- a practice exercise that lets students apply knowledge of the words and their meanings, and
- a one-page review worksheet for one or two lessons that presents more unique opportunities to work with the prefixes and root words and to see how they are combined with suffixes.
- an extensive listing of the most common prefixes, root words, and suffixes:
- their meanings and sample words:
- additional words for each lesson: and
- lesson ideas to supplement the word being studied.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 158 pages
- Dianne Draze (Author), Mary Lou Johnson (Illustrator)
- Dandy Lion Pubns (Sept. 2001)
- Education Studies Teaching
|The message text*:|
'UNDERDEVELOPMENT WHIRLPOOLS': The analysis of the economic growth disproportions in the Russian regions
To restore, protect, and preserve the natural, chemical, physical and biological integrity, and the economic potentialities, of the New York/New ... of the New Jersey/New York Clean Ocean Zone.